- Tons of Summer Camp Fun!
- Individualized therapy goals that MATTER to you
- Being with others who stutter
- Communicate in individual, small and large groups
- Multidimensional approach
- Leadership Training for teens entering grades 9-12
Information for High School Age Campers
Option #1: Leader-In-Training (LIT)
Teens entering grades 9-12 may choose to enroll in the LIT program. This program provides unique opportunities for teens to strengthen problem solving and communicative leadership skills. LITs participate in individual, as well as small and large group therapeutic and recreational activities. In addition, LITs develop and lead a variety of activities for younger campers. A LIT applicant should be comfortable in the water, be able to participate in group activities, have a great work ethic and be independent in a variety of tasks.
Option #2: Traditional Camp Program
Teens entering grades 9-12 may choose to enroll as a traditional camper and will follow the camp schedule while engaging in age-appropriate activities.